Registered Nurse - RN - Travel PAH Education - Per Diem EG -
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Oklahoma City, OK 73163
As a Travel Nurse (RN) with CVS Health, you will have the opportunity to use your clinical skills and be an educator to our patients and their caregivers, helping them understand their complex pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) therapies by providing infusion training and clinical support.
In this Travel RN role, you will:
- Consult and collaborate with physicians, clinicians, pharmacy operations and the sales team to coordinate the patient’s plan of care.
- Work within a highly specialized area of nursing and enjoy the autonomy that comes from working within a home care service.
- Assist patients who are initiating or transitioning to infused or inhaled therapies for PAH.
- Develop deep relationships with patients and care givers in a one-on-one setting.
- Have excellent written and verbal customer service skills and advanced computer skills in order to interact with key partners
- Participate in on-call as the business needs.
This is a per diem role. Hours will vary based on the needs of the patients and business. You will be traveling throughout the US.
- Travel will be to see patients, to support our sales team, and for training as needed.
- Overnight Travel 2-3 days per week within your state of residence and surrounding states with the potential to go anywhere in the United States on occasion.
- Must reside in Tulsa or Oklahoma City area
Registered Nurses (RN) with CVS Health have a uniquely rewarding setting to use their exceptional nursing skills. As a national leader in the home infusion field and a Fortune 7 company, we seek those special RNs who not only possess strong clinical expertise with creative ideas but who also have the kind of deep compassion and sensitivity it takes to treat people in their homes.
Learn more about us:
Registered Nurse, RN, Infusion, Infusion Therapy, Pulmonary, Cardiology, PAH, Groshong, Hickman, Travel, Travel Nurse, IV Team, ER, ICU, Home Infusion, Transplant, CRNI, Oncology, Cardiovascular, Vascular Access, Per Diem, Part Time
- Registered Nurse with current license in the State of Oklahoma with the ability to obtain additional licensure to cover the multi state service area.
- Minimum two years infusion experience.
- Able to travel as noted in the Position Summary and as business needs require.
- Have and maintain current CPR certification.
- Possess a valid and current driver’s license and auto insurance.
- Experience using Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Handling patients with PAH
- CRNI certification
- Home healthcare experience
RN Diploma, Associates or B.S. degree in nursing
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm . We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team at mailto:AdviceCounsel@cvshealth.com . Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org . For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.