Hrly Electrician A
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Ardmore, OK 73403
EJ has an immediate opening for an Electrician; salary – up to $27.00 per hour. Shift premium will be $1.00 per hour for the 2nd and 3rd shifts.
Generous Benefit Package that includes: Vacation & Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness Program, 401K (with match), Life Insurance, etc.
About EJ: We are the leader in the design, manufacture, and distribution of access solutions for water, sewer, drainage, telecommunications, and utility networks. We have a presence worldwide and our corporate headquarters is in East Jordan, Michigan.
The core strength of our business is our dedicated employees. Employees who embrace our values, understand the importance of relationships, and strive for excellence. Our values, which have been passed down for generations, are the essence of our company’s identity and our guide for making decisions. Core values at EJ include, safety and security, honesty and integrity, environmental responsibility, respect for others, quality and excellence, and social responsibility.
EJ is a family owned company and remains one of the most stable, progressive, well-tooled manufacturing companies in the world.
Location: Ardmore, OK
Safely optimize and/or repair equipment. Will be the knowledge domain expert for all electrical maintenance issues on a small tight knit maintenance team. General responsibilities will include troubleshooting, preventative, and predictive maintenance for all onsite assets. Will also provide domain knowledge on equipment selection and commissioning.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Optimizes and/or repairs equipment.
- Uses power and or hand tools per work instruction database and associated information systems.
- May drive industrial equipment to move materials.
- Supports the Mission, Vision and Values of the company.
- Provides suggestion for improvement of all our systems.
- Ability to trouble shoot complex electrical circuits.
- Reads and understands electrical diagrams/prints.
- Understands the interface and can work with electromechanical systems including hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Safety installs conduit, complex wiring systems, and lighting fixtures in both production and commercial buildings from company owned power supply to the manufacturing equipment.
- Works as part of a commissioning team for complex electrical production equipment.
- Tests installations and troubleshoots complex electrical systems including robotics and PLC control systems.
- Must meet physical demands as stated below.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and two to five years’ experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Fork Truck Drivers License
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include peripheral vision, and depth perception.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled