Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Duncan, OK 73533
EOE M/F/Vets/Disability Affirmative Action Employer
JOB SUMMARY: This position is responsible for accounts payable, general ledger balancing and other various accounting functions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Assist and cross-train in all Accounts Payable functions on Banktel.
• Maintain documents and entries for bank investments and income.
• Reconcile general ledger accounts daily or weekly to assure month end procedures will be completed accurately and timely.
• Maintain information on various Excel worksheets.
• Manage Public Pledging and reports.
• Deposit Rent Income and maintain rental records on Quick Books and balance account monthly.
• Maintain LLC records on Quick Books and reconcile monthly.
• Assist with CDARS orders and reconciliations weekly.
• Maintain postage totals daily and monthly.
• Assist with month end procedures.
• Ordering and keeping records of checks.
• Manage correspondent bank accounts.
• Assist Accounting Supervisor and/or Accounting Team as needed.
• Prepare monthly board books and upload to Dropbox.
• Research supply orders for most cost effective option.
• Approve or revise supply orders for break rooms and office supplies companywide.
• Travel to vendor site as needed for supplies, and distribute to all banking centers.
• Assist with updating Accounting Intranet page.
• Must be able to meet attendance and punctuality standards.
• Effectively work and cooperate with supervisors, co-workers and customers.
• Follow the direction of the supervisor.
• Perform other duties and projects as required by management.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• College level Accounting and or Finance courses, Accounts Payable and previous banking experience preferred.
• Must maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
• Must be able to adhere and meet deadlines.
• Proficient computer, 10 key and typing skills.
• Dependable, trustworthy and willing to work as a member of a team while producing thorough and accurate work.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills: able to work well with a wide range of people.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Demonstrate dependability through good attendance and adherence to timelines and schedules.
• Strong follow through on projects, duties and responsibilities.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrate resourcefulness and ability to take initiative regarding research, development and completion of projects.
• Ability to use 10-key adding machine by touch.
• Strong proficiency in pc applications; Windows, MS Word, MS Excel.
This work is sedentary and requires the following physical activities:
• Sitting for long periods of time; occasional bending, squatting, kneeling, stooping; good finger dexterity and feeling; frequent repetitive motions; talking, hearing, and visual acuity.
• Occasional lifting (up to 25 pounds of paper supplies or minor office equipment).
• Normal office environment.
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this position. These statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this position.