Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Tulsa, OK 74152
The Quality Inspector performs specific quality-related functions in relation to inspections, assemblies and audits by using basic quality techniques to track, analyze and report on materials, processes and/or products.
1st Shift: Monday-Friday 8AM-4:30PM
- Performs inspection and completion of quality-related data on incoming material, parts, sub-assemblies, assemblies, and products, documenting the results in the appropriate systems available within the organization.
- Performs inspection and completion of quality-related data on in-process parts, sub-assemblies, assemblies, equipment, products, and processes.
- Performs inspection and completion of quality-related data/history sheets on equipment prior to dispatch to the customer.
- Responsible for process and equipment calibration maintenance, data and records relating to calibration and metrology.
- Tracks, analyzes and reports on Non-conformances in materials, parts, products, sub-assemblies, and/or assemblies through the data systems available.
- Maintains records or transactions within data bases/systems available. Suggests improvements, upkeep and maintenance requirements as seen appropriate for data bases.
Work Experience Required:
- 2 + years experience in QA/QC field
Skills & Knowledge Required:
-Knowledge of blueprint reading, precision measuring tool use, nondestructive testing techniques, welding, assembly, and machine operation related to cutting, milling, drilling, and lathe work.
- Ability to operate equipment and/or motorized vehicles under DOT requirements.
- Basic computer knowledge with MS office
- SAP experience a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prefer 2 year technical degree in QA/QC field
- Prefer Certified Welding Inspector (CWI)
Why Kelly ® ?
Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.