Cook (FT) - Tulsa Rehab
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Tulsa, OK 74152
FT All Shifts
Post Acute Medical is committed to being the most trusted source for post-acute services in every community it serves by utilizing experienced and dedicated staff to provide high quality patient care and customer service. With over 25 Long Term Acute Care and Rehabilitation facilities currently in operation across the country, we are proud to offer services including comprehensive wound care, aquatic therapy, ventilator weaning, amputation treatment, pain management and much more.
Joining our PAMily allows you to work in a collaborative environment with colleagues and leadership with exposure to a variety of patient care levels. Aside from our competitive pay, generous paid benefit time, and excellent insurance options, you will also have opportunities for professional growth through our Education Advancement Program.
We are excited to learn more about you and hope that you consider joining us on a shared mission to improve the lives of others by being an integral part of our We Care Program. Please take a moment to visit us online at www.postacutemedical.com for a comprehensive look at how we’re able to positively impact our local communities.
Post Acute Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.*
The Cook is responsible for:
- Proper preparation of patient and cafeteria food service as required by local, state, and federal standards
- Adhering to sanitation policies as also required by local, state and federal standards
- Following established standardized recipes for quality results and assuring that serving time deadlines are met consistently
- Menu plans; reviewing menus daily and communicating with other cooks regarding supplies and preparation of ingredients
- Assisting with checking food deliveries and processing invoices
- Inspecting and assuring that all items are accounted for; signing invoices and submitting to Dietary Office
- Attending appropriate meetings with Director and Dietitian
- Assisting in monitoring infection control and sanitation standards
The Cook must:
- Have the ability to read and write in English, in order to follow recipes and plan menus
- Five years commercial food preparation is preferred but not required
- High School Education or GED is preferred, but not required
Category: Food Services
Facility: PAM Rehabilitation Hospital of Tulsa, a Post Acute Medical Hospital
Type: Regular Full-Time
- of Openings:* 1