Enterprise Technology Analyst
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Oklahoma City, OK 73163
- Job Summary
The Enterprise Technology Analyst is responsible for tier two support for community engagement and traditional student services processes. This position is responsible for technologies and multi-media technology and supportive services as scheduled in the Impact Center and student serving operations in advisement and enrollment including but not limited to; O-Key, Banner enrollment, ID card system, Degree Works, Slate and SalesForce technical support under the direction of the Enterprise Technology Manager and in partnership with Student Services and Community Engagement leadership. This position is a primary liaison, coordinating external and internal operations to assist with system and data integrity, resolution, training and support necessary for community training, certificate awarding and traditional university student processes.
Essential Job Functions: *
1. Provides technical support for the campus Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, preferably with extensive Technolutions Slate and SalesForce user support and trainin
2. Provides Ellucian Banner or similar educational industry operational support.
3. Installs, maintains and supports customer focused hardware and software.
4. Provides support for the Community Impact Center and Advisement/Enrollment areas, develops and maintains positive working relationships with the OSU-System personnel, community partners and leadership.
5. Assists in customer focused support technologies and actively assists users with operations training or resolution of problems related to student management systems and conference supportive technologies for the Impact Center and Advisement/Enrollment Center.
6. Performs tasks with sensitivity, confidentiality, attention to detail, and a high degree of professionalism.
7. Analyzes need for automation of repetitive tasks for maximization of resources.
8. Coordinates with outside entities to resolve complex problems requiring action
9. Stays informed of emerging technologies that could benefit the University.
10. Attends and participates in staff meetings; serves on teams and committees as assigned.
11. Completes all mandatory training and participates in a minimum of two professional development each year.
12. Performs other duties as assigned.
The duties listed in this job description are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.
- Position Qualifications
Minimum Qualifications: *
Work Experience: **
- Experience working in both collaborative/team environments and in positions that require individualized work with minimal supervision.
- 3 to 4 years of experience in the installation and maintenance and utilization to maximize user effectiveness for hardware and audio-visual technologies and working in student focused support in the college or career tech environment.
- 3 to 4 years of experience in the support of complex integrated customer serving and tracking technologies, project management technologies in a learning environment.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: *
- Must be adaptable to performing under moderate levels of stress, imposed by frequent deadlines, peak workloads and public/student contact.
- Ability to work independently and collaborative within a team environment while effective project management, tracking and completing multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Evidences a history of demonstrating independent initiative, and ethical and professional behavior to complete and track projects, tasks and assignments.
- Strong interpersonal skills and sensitivity to a multicultural environment in an effort to collaborate and communicate effectively with all students, faculty, staff and community partners.
- Exhibit problem-solving skills, developing and maintaining sets of instructions and adapt to changes when necessary.
- Strong organizational, communication, listening and interpersonal skills.
- Maintains confidentiality on internal issues, personnel files, and university data.
- Ability to communicate diplomatically, clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing to exchange information, give/receive instructions and respond to inquiries appropriately.
- Experience in supporting conference center technologies.
- Evidence of a history of demonstrating ethical and professional behavior.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates degree or equivalent experience in a higher education setting or a strong background inuser support environments.
Preferred Qualifications: *
- Bachelor’s degree in management information systems, computer science, business, or closely related field.
- Prior experience in a university/higher education admissions technical capacity or CRM or project management certification.
- 1-3 years’ experience in supporting and/or using customer-serving technologies in higher education environment.
Normal office environment. Occasional evenings and weekends maybe required.
Physical Requirements: *
Other than those physical/mental requirements included within the essential functions, this position
Duties require extended periods of sitting, standing, talking, listening and computer usage
Requires possible lifting of up to 45 lbs (if an object weighs more than 45 pounds, OSU-Oklahoma City requires this to be a two person lift.)
Requires proper handling of computers, components and technology equipment, use of both hands in repetitive actions, simple grasping, and fine manipulation
The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those required by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodations.