CAD Draftsman (Computer-Aided Design Draftsman)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Muskogee, OK 74403
We are currently seeking a Draftsman to join our design team. This position is responsible for implementing, developing, sustaining and improving high quality drafting standards. The candidate will work closely with Sales and Production to provide preliminary drawings and bills of material. As well as, constantly improving drafting processes to reduce errors throughout the quote, order and manufacturing processes.
• Create accurate CAD drawings from rough sketches and/or verbal instructions
• Seamlessly integrating and working with Sales, Production and CEO, to produce and alter drawings
• Creative thinker to support the drafting department in the design process to get maximum results
• Analyzes data and review drawings and plans to ensure quality of work and project feasibility
• Recognizes and communicates to CEO and/or Sales any issues or problems associated with the work being performed
• Interfaces with management, fabrication and installation teams to implement and/or make technical decisions
• Other duties as assigned
• Able to think critically, innovate, and solve challenging technical issues
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Effective time management and logical decision-making ability
• A self-starter and self-motivated
• Associates Degree in Drafting and Design or related field
• Minimum of three years experience in a CAD Operator role
• In-depth knowledge of AutoCAD, Inventor Solid Works and Router-CIM software a plus
• Understanding of current fabrication methods and materials
• Ability to plan, schedule, coordinate and problem-solve effectively
• Excellent communication and comprehension skills
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.