Case Manager (PRN) - Tulsa Rehab
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Tulsa, OK 74152
Case Manager / Registered Nurse (RN) *
The** Case Manager (RN)** is responsible for:
- Directly contributing to the creation of an outcomes-based patient care delivery system that is a planned process involving service coordination, monitoring, and management to achieve quality clinical outcomes, patient/physician/payor satisfaction, and cost effective utilization of resources
- Maintaining and enhancing payor relationships
- Assesses, plans, monitors, and coordinates plan of care from pre-admission to community re-entry through the implementation of case management standards and process
- Assesses the individual’s personal and medical history, current status, diagnosis, prognosis, and the proposed treatment plan
- Proactively communicates with payor source to explore coverage solutions (flex benefits, out of contract, etc.)
- Utilizes rehabilitation/LTCH/SNF criteria to promote optimal outcomes for the patient within the boundaries of the diagnosis
- Coordinates and facilitates treatment team meetings, plan of treatment and IRF- Patient Assessment Instrument/ MDS, as appropriate
- Proactively collaborates with the health care team, payors, community agencies, providers and legal representatives to ensure continuity throughout the continuum
- Serves as a liaison with the treatment team and the Primary Care Physician, referring physician, medical director, patient/caregiver(s), and other parties as appropriate
The Case Manager (RN) *must:
- Hold current License as a Registered Nurse as required by the state in which the facility resides
- Have 2-3 years of related experience to assess clinical and psychological needs and interface with provisional staff, both external and internal, preferably in a post-acute setting
_Post Acute Medical, LLC, (PAM) based in Enola, Pa., provides post-acute healthcare services through 30 long-term acute care hospitals and medical rehabilitation hospitals and 15 outpatient physical therapy locations in nine states. PAM is committed to providing high-quality patient care and outstanding customer service, coupled with loyalty and dedication of highly trained staff, to be the most trusted source for post-acute services in every community it serves. Our mission is to serve people by providing compassionate, expert care and to support recovery through education and research. Learn more at www.postacutemedical.com_.
Post Acute Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Facility: PAM Rehabilitation Hospital of Tulsa, a Post Acute Medical Hospital
- of Openings:* 1