Engineer - Software 2
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Tulsa, OK 74152
Engineer \- Software 2
L3 Aeromet is a Division of L3 Technologies Aerospace Systems Segment and our main office is located in Tulsa, OK\.We provide high technology solutions specializing in EO/IR systems, mission operations, data collection and exploitation, special mission aircraft modification, and systems integration\. Our team of scientists, engineers, and technicians provide expert support to the Department of Defense \(DoD\), government agencies, and aerospace prime contractors\.
- Responsible for software development for desktop and embedded \(real\-time\) applications\. Applications are primarily military avionics and mission systems\.
- Designs, develops, documents, tests and debugs software applications and systems that contain image processing and command and control solutions\.
- Demonstrate technical competence, possess pride in ownership and a good work ethic\.
- Demonstrate strong desire to learn, possess good interpersonal skills and decision making/critical thinking skills\.
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to change\.
- Set the highest ethical standards for self and others\.
- Preferred languages include C/C , Java, and C\#\.
- High level of familiarity with software patterns and/or modern design methodology is a plus\.
- Software development primarily on Windows\. Linux based platforms experience is a plus\.
- Unit Testing and Automated Testing is a plus including coordination with Continuous Integration systems such as Jenkins\.
- Image Processing and Machine Learning algorithms development experience is a plus\.
- Experience with GPU\-accelerated processing including technologies such as OpenCL, OpenCV, or CUDA are a plus\.
- Familiarity with software lifecycle processes such as Scrum and Waterfall\.
- Hardware communications interfacing experience is a plus\.
- 2\-4 years experiencewith a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
\(Computer Science or Electrical Engineering preferred\)\.
- Demonstrated successful completion of software development/maintenance classes\.
- C/C and/or Java programming experience\.
- Windows and/or Linux OS experience\.
- Applicant must have or be able to obtain and maintain a Department of Defense security clearance\.
- The essential physical requirements of the position will be reviewed with the applicant during the interview\.
L3 Aeromet is an equal opportunity employer\. We encourage minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation and gender identity individuals to apply\. We maintain a drug\-free workplace and perform pre\-employment substance abuse testing and background checks\.
Primary Location USA\-Oklahoma\-Tulsa
US Security Clearance Required: None
Shift: Day \- 1st
Organization: Division \- Aeromet\-20000023
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job Posting: Mar 5, 2019, 8:38:58 PM
Req ID: 104979