Full Time Teller
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Ardmore, OK 73401
EOE M/F/Vets/Disability Affirmative Action Employer
JOB SUMMARY: This position is responsible for assisting customers with banking transactions such as deposits, withdrawals and inquiries regarding accounts.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Receive and pay money including processing loan payments, deposits, withdrawals, and inquiries.
• Balance currency, coin and checks in case drawer at the end of each day.
• Straighten cash in drawer and prepare it for selling to the vault.
• Train as a backup for vault teller.
• Assist with night vault.
• Assist with closing procedures.
• Check and maintain all inventory of stock necessary to operate Teller-Line.
• Provide exceptional customer service.
• Assists customers with their Safe Deposit Boxes.
• Help verify and face fed money when needed.
• Help delivery fed money when needed.
• Assist other Team Members as needed.
• Must be able to meet attendance and punctuality standards.
• Effectively work and cooperate with supervisors, co-workers and customers.
• Follow the direction of supervisor.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Perform other duties and projects as required by management.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Training form Vocational or Technical school helpful.
• Preferred minimum of 6 months to one year handling large monetary transactions.
• Proficient computer, 10 key, and typing skills.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Strong proficiency in pc applications.
• Ability to recognize and meet the needs of customers,
• Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality,
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills: able to work well with a wide range of people.
• Strong computer skills.
• Demonstrate dependability through good attendance and adherence to timelines and schedules.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Strong sense of customer service.
This work is sedentary and requires the following physical activities:
• Sitting and standing for long periods of time; occasional bending, squatting, kneeling, stooping; good finger dexterity and feeling; frequent repetitive motions; talking, hearing, and visual acuity.
• Frequent lifting (up to 50 pounds of coin, paper supplies or minor office equipment).
• Driving to client locations and other sites as needed.
• Normal office environment.
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this position. These statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this position.