Technical Sales Consultant 4 - West Coast preferred
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Oklahoma City, OK 73163
The Technical Sales Consultant (TSC) is a specialist focused on a specific set of treasury management products. This individual is a product and process subject matter expert, a seasoned sales professional, and a team player willing and able to provide nearly any level of sales support required and related to their assigned product(s). The TSC works closely with their assigned Treasury Management sales consultants, relationship managers, product managers, operations and implementation teams and others, to engage local, regional, and national customers and prospects to advance the team’s sales efforts.
• Maintain expert status and remain current with internal and external developments and innovations for supported technical products.
• Join in customer sales calls.
• Assess and validate client’s business needs (i.e. current process and future desired process).
• Conduct product/solution demonstrations via webinar and in-person.
• Develop complete customer solution recommendation for supported products.
• Present the solution and close or assist in closing the deal.
• Communicate customer requirements to implementation team, technology/operations groups, and product management as required.
• Provide detailed hand-off of requirements to implementation team. Participate in implementation kickoff meetings to ensure a smooth transition and a detailed understanding of the sale is gained by the implementation team.
• As needed, actively work with customers and product management to identify potential product enhancements and advance new product ideas.
• Support sales events and trade shows.
• Comply with the U.S. Bank Code of Ethics and all Anti-Money Laundering, Bank Secrecy Act, information security and suspicious activity reporting requirements, policies, and procedures.
• Business related bachelor’s degree generally required.
• Candidate must have highly refined skills in speaking, writing, and presenting complex technical concepts and information.
• Confident and capable assessing customer needs with active dialog, listening, and analytical acumen.
• Capable of working effectively with product and relationship managers, and senior executives to develop complete customer solutions.
• Expert knowledge of receivables (AR) and disbursement (AP) processes, exception handling, and Treasury Management products and solutions.
• Business level understanding of accounting, cash management, and working capital needs.
• Familiarity with corporate ERP systems.
• Experience in demonstrating complex software- or browser-based solutions.
• Proficient in Webex, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Comfortable discussing data file standards, file format, field mapping, and transmissions related to receivables/remittance processing.
• Proficient in solution-based consultative selling.
• Experienced in corporate and commercial Treasury Management sales.
For this position, the ideal candidate understands both sides of the payment and intuitively understands the need for payers to provide complete information with payment to enable the receiver to know what was paid and to post and relieve that liability, anticipating and managing exceptions through to complete reconciliation.
The ideal candidate has specific experience and expertise with Treasury Management receivables processes and services including:
• Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment (EBPP).
• Online receivable/collection solutions (E-Check/ACH/Card).
• A/R platforms, posting, exceptions handling, and reconciliation processes.
• Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) – Web/desktop and mobile, API.
• Remittance data/coupon capture, file creation, auto-posting processes.
• Image Cash Letter (x9.37) solutions.
• APIs (Application Programming Interface).
• EDI/Data Translation solutions.
This position crosses all industry segments and requires a seasoned practitioner level individual who can interact with all types of clients and who can quickly understand their unique processes and provide insightful and thorough recommendations.
Primary Location: United States
Shift: 1st – Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 190002951
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.