Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Norman, OK 73071
Position : Program Manager
Location : Norman, OK
ASRC Federal Systems Solutions (AFSS) provides engineering services related to aviation aerospace systems and platforms for the Department of Defense. Our company has the expertise to provide advanced engineering services that improve platform availability and readiness and system reliability.
Our team is looking for a Program Manager in support of the Radar Operations Center in our Norman, OK location.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
*Management of all assigned contractor personnel and overall coordination of the program.
*Acts as the main interface with the Government COR regarding administration of this contract, ensuring all deliverables are met timely
- Perform administrative services as required to support Project Manager’s centralized management, coordination, and control of contract activities.
- Perform and/or delegate Quality Assurance (QA) tasks.
- Monitor and control costs.
- Submit Invoices for payment.
- Coordinate contract administration with the COR.
- Manage contract personnel.
- Interview and hire qualified personnel as required.
- Attend Government meetings as requested.
- Maintain effective communications with the customer.
- Develop and propose options for accomplishing tasking.
- Coordinate activities with subcontractors.
- Provide reports IAW the contract.
ASRC Federal and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or protected veteran status.
+ Bachelor’s degree in management, technical or science field desired
+ Minimum of (10) ten years of experience in providing hardware and software support of electronic systems is desired.
+ Experience shall include: direct responsibility for providing systems level requirements definition; product design, development and installation; development of and modifications to hardware and software documentation; quality assurance and quality control programs and procedures. Hardware and software experience on radar-related systems and equipment is highly desirable. Experience in management of engineering groups is desired.
+ Knowledge of Government procurement and contracting rules and regulations is desired for the position.
Position requires U.S. citizenship and an active Department of Defense (DoD) SECRET level clearance.
ASRC Federal Systems Solutions (AFSS) provides engineering services related to aviation aerospace systems and sustainment of weapon platforms for the Department of Defense. Our company has the expertise to provide advanced engineering services that improve platform availability and readiness and system reliability.