Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Tulsa, OK 74119
- Position is In-office, and can be located within the 5 Plans HQs office*
- The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, experience working with patients, training experience, and issue resolution skills.
This position is responsible for performing activities associated with supporting pharmacy customer service teams
responsible for fielding Retail and Commercial member calls and inquiries including but not limited to providing member-facing clinical pharmacy expertise and the ability to assess issues from the member’s point of view;
supporting Customer Advocates by providing pharmacy program related training related to pharmacy benefits, clinical programs, and special pharmacy programs; managing member-escalated calls and/or social media complaints; developing
talking points and FAQs in conjunction with pharmacy communications; providing Customer Advocates and/or members information on available treatment options and drug alternatives; and providing general day to day support for Customer
- Registered Pharmacist with unrestricted license in the state of TX, OK, NM, MT or IL.
- Experience using window based word processing, spreadsheet and relational database software.
- Drug information skills.
- Strong Verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of practice guidelines or practice parameters; pharmacoeconomics; quality improvement processes and techniques.
- Knowledge of medication use evaluation principles.
- Ability to remain at a work station and perform computer entry for long periods of time, as required.
- Skills to handle multiple priorities and manage communications professionally to achieve issue resolution with customers, employees, or management
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- 3 years of experience within Pharmacy practice.
- Additional certifications and residency experience.
- Managed care and/or Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) experience.
- MTM experience, specialty pharmacy, or government programs knowledge.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, s ex, s exual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
BCBSTX complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or s ex.