ISOK) Insight Oklahoma General Ed Teachers 6-12) - Math 2018/19
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Oklahoma City, OK 73101
(ISOK) Insight Oklahoma General Ed Teachers (6-12) – Math 2018/19
High School Math Teachers INSPIRE THE FUTURE!
Passionate High School Math Educators are needed at the K12 partner school, Insight School of Oklahoma (ISOK). We want you to be a part of our talented team! The mission of the Insight School of Oklahoma is to provide an exemplary individualized and engaging educational experience for students by incorporating school and community/family partnerships coupled with a rigorous curriculum along with a data-driven and student-centered instructional model. Student success will be measured by valid and reliable assessment data, parent and student satisfaction, and continued institutional growth within the academic community. Join us!
We have openings for High School Math Teachers for the 2018 -2019 School Year. Join our team and thrive in a career with a team that values your contributions everyday!
AS A VIRTUAL TEACHER, YOU WILL ENJOY…
- Leading students through successful course completion
- Building a virtual environment conducive to learning
- Prioritizing student needs so that each child may reach their fullest potential
- Partnering with parents and colleagues to manage course goals, curriculum, and materials that best benefit the individual needs of each student.
- Creating strategies to engage and nurture student learning and student relationships
- Promoting creativity and excitement in the virtual learning environment
Get to know ISOK!
- Insight School of Oklahoma
- Behind the Scenes
- A Day in the Life
Are you driven by excellence to deliver instruction, support and guidance, manage the learning process, and focus on students individual needs* If selected, you will participate in a comprehensive new teacher training program for three weeks before the start of school. It is an opportunity to meet colleagues and learn the responsibilities required for delivering curriculum in an online environment. During this training you will also learn how to monitor student progress through K12 s learning management system, and to be a partner actively working with students and parents to advance each child s learning.
- Minimum six (6) months teaching experience
- Bachelor s degree
- Appropriate State certification
- Meets state s NCLB s Highly Qualified Teacher requirements
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel at least once per month within and between assigned geographic areas to support students, attend regularly scheduled meetings, and participate in school activities, open houses and orientations.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
Send This Job to a Friend
Employer’s Job# 18-3955
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.