Laborers with CDL (Class A or B)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Tulsa, OK 74129
A local environmental emergency services company that specializes in hazardous waste is in search of laborers with a CDL license.
Compensation: $14 – $17
Hours: Hours will vary
Benefits: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, paid holidays, and paid training for certifications and licenses.
• Complete daily paperwork
• Assist in disaster and HAZMAT response
• Will be helping clean up various hazardous and environmental spills
• Follow all safety rule, regulations, guidelines, policies, and site specific safety plans
• Load/ unload equipment from vehicles
• Confined space and rescue and/or HAZWOPER and/or OSHA training is a plus
• Assist with other duties as assigned
• Clean and remove tanks
• Wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
• Drive trucks as needed
• Moderate to heavy physical activities
• Ability to work in all types of climate
• Must have Class A or B CDL license with air breaks
• Must be willing to get dirty
• Must be self motivated
• Must be available on a moment’s notice, rotating on call schedule
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
• Must be flexible on hours
• Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
• Must have a clean driving record
Please apply at 2301 S Sheridan Rd., Ste. A Tulsa, OK 74129
Or call with inquiries (918) 749-6661
Like/ follow/ subscribe our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/pg/TNT-Staff-Pro-Inc-Tulsa-561501490586057/posts/) and/or Twitter (https://twitter.com/tntstaffpro) to stay up to date on our job openings.