Project Leader - Future Fires Strategic Planning and Analysi
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Fort Sill, OK 73503
Project Leader – Future Fires Strategic Planning and Analysis
Responsible for supervising a team of four Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) supporting ADA, FA and Fires Center of Excellence future visions and plans. Provide analytical, strategic planning and concept development support to Capabilities Development and Integration Development (CDID) to assist with planning, coordinating and implementing various Fires initiatives such as the Commanding General’s overall strategic goal of reducing the number of sensor and shooter platforms and mission command systems to one of each (i.e., the CG’s 1-1-1 strategy); specific initiatives are:
1) Develop the Field Artillery’s Ammunition Strategy (cannon/rocket and missile) whitepaper / presentation
2) Develop the Fires Warfighting Functions’ delivery platform strategy (launcher) whitepaper / presentation
3) Develop GPS denied impact action plan white paper / presentation
4) Develop the Fires Warfighting Functions’ radar strategy white paper / presentation
5) Assists in the development of AMD Capabilities Program Review (CPR) 2018
6) Assists in the development of Indirect Fire Capabilities Program Review (CPR) 2018
Develop information papers and related briefings, as well as proposed courses of action. These documents will serve as the basis for further dialog and stimulate exploration of alternative methodologies for reaching the desired Army/FCOE goals and objectives. Collect and analyze data, review documents, and attend and conduct meetings in support of the task objectives.
Bachelor’s degree and at least ten years’ cumulative operational experience in FA or ADA. Individual selected must have knowledge and experience in the following areas:
1) Describe the purpose and primary theme of the most recent Army Capstone, Operating, and Warfighting Functional concept for Fires.
2) Developed, reviewed and staffed concepts and or doctrine and related documents and publications.
3) Written concepts, doctrine or related documents and publications for Army AMD and/or FA.
4) Developed and presented briefings to flag officers or equivalent.
5) Summarize the Joint Capability Integration and Development System (JCIDS) process.
6) Possess the ability to effectively communicate conceptual ideas in writing and orally articulate thoughts to support the development of Army and Joint Air Defense concepts.
Job: Program Management
Primary Location: US-US-OK-Fort Sill
Req ID: 1072056