Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Tulsa, OK 74152
PDS Tech is seeking a Stress Eng Contractor for an open position in Tulsa, OK
In your role, you will:
Must have a minimum of 10 years experience in structural stress analysis on aircraft primary structure.
Must have some experience in fatigue analysis on aircraft structure.
Must have some MRB experience in support of a/c structural repairs.
Assists with the planning, coordination, performance of design, analysis and liaison engineering supporting the development and production of products and services
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Contributes to planning, developing and coordinating of important engineering projects
2. Provides specialized technical assistance to team members
3. Uses advanced techniques and modified extension of theories to provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems
4. Determines and develops own approach to solutions within schedule and cost objectives
5. Works under limited supervision; work should only be required to be reviewed for accuracy and consistency with meeting overall objectives
6. Acts as liaison with representatives outside of the assigned group/area
1. Actively works to improve daily processes and ensures all work meets customer requirements
2. Maintains a current knowledge of developments in the field of specialty and/or other related aircraft fields in order to recommend innovations to improve quality and effectiveness of company product
3. Performs other duties as assigned
1. Advanced degree in engineering related field preferred
2. The level of technical skill and abilities appropriate for this grade will be established by each discipline
Education and Experience Requirements:
Must have a minimum of 10 years experience in stress analysis on primary aircraft structure. Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in stress analysis on aircraft composite structure. Must have a minimum 5 years experience supporting MRB activities on aircraft composite structure. Working knowledge of CATIA V5 is a plus.
This position is full time at a supplier in Tulsa, OK.
POC: Clyde (813) 426-9917 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.