Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Okmulgee, OK 74447
- Job Summary
GENERAL SUMMARY: * Administers general primary care and conducts day to day operations in the campus health clinic.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- ****Assists with patient procedures, phlebotomy, student and employee health programs, telephone triage of patients’ medical needs, and referrals.
- Maintains patient records and orders supplies as needed.
- Performs routine cleaning of all medical instruments.
- Answer telephone calls and medical questions, and provides medical advice as needed.
- Submits monthly and annual reports to the Director of Student Union Services concerning student and employee usage of the campus clinic.
- Ability to lift and restrain patients, both adults and children, observe patients visually, and communicate verbally.
- Ability to stand, bend, stretch, walk and run with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Position Qualifications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- ****Minimum of two (2) years of medical office/clinical experience required.
- Oklahoma LPN or RN License and CPR required.
- Some stated qualifications may be substituted with approved combinations of education and experience.
- Applicants should possess a thorough knowledge of the human structure, its functions, illnesses, and disease entities.
- Successful applicants must have proven organizational skills, the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, and the ability to work well with others.
- ACLS certification preferred.