Player Services Representative
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Pocasset, OK 73079
Job Title: Players Services Clerk
General Definition: The clerk inputs customer guest information into Casino Management System, issue player cards, enrolls guest in promotions, issuing complimentary gifts, and provides quality customer service.
Supervision Received: Players Services Supervisor
Supervision Exercised: None
Essential Job Functions:
• Each employee is required to support the mission of the Chickasaw Nation upon becoming a member of the Chickasaw Nation team. Our mission is “To enhance the overall quality of life of the Chickasaw People”.
• Every employee is responsible to create a winning experience for our guests. What is a “winning experience”? It encompasses exemplary guest services, salesmanship of our players’ cards and all properties, and a true passion to serve our guests.
• Welcome and greet patrons into Players Club location to ensure guest awareness
• Inform customers of our promotions, card benefits, and corporate account group offers while providing excellent customer service. Explain point reward system and the different award levels and gifts available based on their usage
• Determine complimentary worthiness of card play using established guidelines and guest point total listed in Casino Management system.
• Create Player’s Club Cards entering customer data into computer system capturing information such as Name, Address, Telephone Number, and Gender in order to track game play for gifts, promotional participation, and to increase membership
• Answer basic customer questions concerning gaming machines, table games, and promotional events (e.g. downloadable credits, win/loss statements, customer mailings, table games available, and promotional events occurring)
• Update patron information on casino based software as requested by patron
• Perform other duties as assigned
High School Diploma or GED
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Must be able to sit, stand, walk, and turn frequently and for extended periods of time
• Must be able to work various hours, as needed including weekends and holidays
• Must have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Must have good oral communication skills
• Must be able to type twenty-five (25) words per minutes
• Must be able to work at a computer for extended periods of time
• Must be able to work in noisy, smoke filled casino environment
• Must be team oriented
Training and Experience:
• Customer service experience (preferred)