Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Pocasset, OK 73079
Job Title: Retail Sales Associate
General Definition: Greet and assists patrons in the purchasing of items available for sale, accepting cash and change. The clerk is responsible for providing highest level of customer service and providing the winning experience.
Supervision Received: Retail Management
Supervision Exercised: None
Essential Job Functions:
• Each employee is required to support the mission of the Chickasaw Nation upon becoming a member of the Chickasaw Nation team. Our mission is “To enhance the overall quality of life of the Chickasaw People”.
• Every employee is responsible to create a winning experience for our guests.
What is a “winning experience”? It encompasses exemplary guest services, salesmanship of our players’ cards and all properties, and a true passion to serve our guests.
• Welcome and greet patrons into the gift shop.
• Pick up and sign for cash bank to be used on assigned shift.
• Answer basic questions and lead patrons to items of interest for sale in the gift shop and main facility. Order catalogue items not in stock for individual customers to meet guest needs.
• Ring up purchase items on cash register, accept credit card or cash, and count out change when required.
• Maintain purchase log of sales conducted on assigned shift to be given to Gift Shop Manager for inventory purposes.
• Answer basic questions concerning services provided at a facility level and direct customers to appropriate area.
• Count down credit card receipts, cash received, and balance cash drawer on assigned shift. Complete cash report for all cash denomination and credit card receipts.
• Perform other duties as assigned
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Must be able to read, understand, apply, and retain knowledge of departmental rules, regulations, and policies.
• Must be able to sit, stand, or walk for prolonged periods. Requires eye/hand coordination and manual dexterity; requires normal vision/hearing range and basic math skills in order to perform assigned job duties correctly.
• Must be able to maintain high degree of professionalism, courtesy, and discretion in dealing with difficult customers.
• Must be able to work various hours as needed including, weekends and holidays.
• Must be able to work in fast paced, noisy, smoke filled casino environment. Have good communication skills and work in a team environment.
• Must be able to pick up and unload carton weighing twenty-five (25) pounds
• Must be team oriented.
Training and Experience:
• Previous customer service (preferred)
• Previous cash handling experience (preferred)